Is it your first time to download a file via torrent? I’m sure you are looking for a software that allows you to download movies, games, applications, I can say you have just visited the right site for your needs. What I’m going to share to you now is how you will be able to download torrent using the popular IDM or internet download manager software.
Remember that the transfer speed for torrents depends on seeds it has. It will make difficult for you to download files with very low or no seed counts. With this simple trick you’ll be able to download torrent file with IDM as you are aware that this application is the fastest file transfer manager on the internet. Note – be sure that IDM was already installed on your system.
How to Transfer Torrent With IDM
- First download the torrent file with .torrent extension. This is the file that you wish to download from the internet directly without any torrent client like utorrent.
- Now open zbigz.com and Sign up for free account and verify your account.
- Then Click on upload Torrent and browse your torrent to transfer and click on Go.
- Then it will ask you for Free or Premium service, choose Free to proceed further.Take note that free service won’t be able to transfer file of more than 1GB.
- It will take some time to cache your file. Once the caching is done, click on transfer button to download your file as shown below.
- You should have internet download manager installed on your computer so that download start inside IDM. If you don’t have IDM don’t worry it will download directly.